CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bronze Pour

I couldn't pour because I was sick =( so I took pictures instead, the title says it all. (click images to get larger version)

Keith torching the molds.


Sand bin tipped over, oops!


Grant, you silly sally!
Righted, refilled, and ready to go.



Adding ingots

Everyone who was suited up was hot and took a break outside. I went outside because my virus gives me hot and cold flashes, at the time I was hot WOO! Sculpture I saw last year but never got a picture of.

Checking the temp (I think).
I gave ACE my camera, I learned from my last image posting that I cant get my sideways pictures upright on blogger. She didn't know, thats ok.
HOT




Lounging.
Breakin' out the booty.
Run through number 2.






Ahhh treasure.
These last pics Johnathan wanted me to take.



And last but not least a video of the final pour (I see videos in draft form but not on the blog I don't know if you can see it or not).

1 comments:

Alicia Eggert said...

Thanks, Mike! The pictures are awesome. And I like how you called me ACE.
-ACE