CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Condor Leather Jacket


Over the summer a kid named Ben Domby came to Alfred for Alfred Summer Glass. He had pretty much all his own gear which included his own leather fire jacket that was personalized with his name on the back. His name was on all his stuff but it was just his initials in an interesting graphic. The b and the d were together and geometric, the bd looked like an x with a line on either side making the b and d. After seeing that I was interested in getting my own and personalizing it.

I have been shopping around for a while. I noticed the ones in the hot shop (and it seems the foundry as well) have these nice air vents in the arm pit area for increased air flow. I looked around in a couple stores and they only had expensive boring looking ones that didn't fit well. I went into the hot shop the other day and found the brand to be Condor. I think I will need to order it offline, but soon I will have a sick Condor vented jacket!

0 comments: