CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BATTLE ICE!


Battle Ice was amazing! I had so much fun and dealt so much damage. Sophomores came out on top, I believe this to be because I stayed on defense for majority of the game. After the game I continually wished I was drunk for it A) Because it would have been more fun and B) So I couldn't fell how sore my bruised and battered body was.

The game transpired with the Juniors being knocked out first. There was an attempt to have Sophomores removed from the game first but the score was being incorrectly viewed. Next out were the Freshmen and finally the Seniors (who were the real cheaters not the Sophomores).

A few days after Battle Ice there were portraits taken by Liz Perone of some of the battle icer's wounds. Mine is shown above, my wounds had mostly healed, but the marking of a champion still lingered on my chest with game ball in hand.

Some action shots:



0 comments: